999 Klaskanine Avenue Astoria OR 97103
Our community is proud to offer exceptional care that meets the various health and care needs of the seniors who live with us. We offer many services to ensure our residents well-being:
- Medication management
- Chronic disease monitoring
- Full time Registered Nurse available at all times
- Individualized care plans
- Respite and short term stay
- Urgent placement
- Home visit program
- Assistance with daily tasks
- Emergency response system in all apartments
Our community is bright, cheerful and welcoming to you, your friends, family and even your pets. We have fun with activities including book clubs, arts and crafts, singing and dancing and lively bingo sessions. We offer individualized exercise and Tai chi classes.
We encourage socialization in our comfortable lounges, elegant restaurant style dining room and through our many activities. Our private dining room is available for entertaining guests. There is even a beauty/barber shop on site to keep you looking your best. Our computer room is always available for those wishing to keep in touch with friends or who just want to spend time browsing the internet.
Pricing at Astor Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Astor Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Astor Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.