Neawanna by the Sea
20 N Wahanna Road Seaside OR 97138
Newanna By The Sea offers residents a strong sense of community and belonging where they can live as independently as possible for as long as possible. We encourage our residents to be engaged with the community while respecting privacy and celebrating individuality and choice. From regular happy hours to lifelong learning opportunities, Newanna By The Sea is a place where seniors thrive.
We offer a long list of services and amenities that make our community an exceptional place to call home. They include:
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Dynamic social calendar
- Access to a well-trained staff around the clock
- Scheduled transportation services
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Restaurant style dining room serving three homemade meals daily
- Medication assistance and individualized care plans for seniors in assisted living
Pricing at Neawanna by the Sea
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Neawanna by the Sea
- A Great Tour
The community was phenomenal and great. The food was excellent and they had a menu you could choose from. There is a main building with studios in it. I saw the cottages which are on the outside of the main...
- Great Care for Mom
I like the care that my mom is receiving with the staff here. The dining area is beautiful and the meals are outstanding with a great variety. This community is very clean and maintained. They do have nice...
- perfect fit
Neawanna by the Sea worked out really well. I is a perfect fit for my parents. They really like it there. There is nothing I would say for them to improve on. We are very satisfied with our experience at this...
- See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Neawanna by the Sea
Senior Housing Types Provided at Neawanna by the Sea
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.