Ascot Home Care
727 Ascot Drive Vista CA 92083
Ascot Home Care is a residential care home in charming Vista, California, in northwest San Diego County. Vista is home to many fun family attractions, such as the Wave Water Park, the Antique Gas and Steam Engine Museum, Alta Vista Gardens and numerous beautiful city parks. With it's many attractions to choose from, visiting family members can enjoy a vast array of year-round activities perfect for the entire family. Vista is also within easy reach of historic and bustling San Diego.
It is the mission of Ascot Home Care to provide your loved one with high quality care, while encouraging independence in a comfortable group home setting. Although, our home may be brand new, our staff has years of experience and are fully qualified to meet the medical and physical needs of your senior around the clock. We encourage and promote the independence and dignity of our residents with a wide range of social and physical activities to meet their needs and desires. Our amenities include:
- Brand new luxurious home on a peaceful, gated property
- Personalized salon services for men and women
- Peaceful outdoor sitting areas to enjoy the magnificent views
- Various dining options which include formal dining and a family dining experience
- Home cooked and nutritious meals
- Birthday and holiday celebrations
- Medication management assistance as needed
We are quite proud of the level of care we provide our seniors in a loving and comfortable setting. Our caring staff strives to make a positive difference in the life of your loved one. We hope you'll allow Ascot Home Care to become your new home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Great place for Mom
Took extremely good care of my mom there. Very kind and loving and caring lots of communication with us in our family and it was unbelievably clean. Wonderful food was served and snacks .if you're looking...
owner does not follow guidelines for medication unskilled nurses this place should be shut down
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.