Art of Loving Assisted Living
2002 Ruxton Avenue Baltimore MD 21216
Art of Loving Assisted Living residential care home in the colorful harbor city of Baltimore is distinguished for providing amazing services to the seniors of Cockeysville, Canton, Ellicott City, Federal Hill, Harbor East, and other areas in Baltimore, MD. To the east of our group home setting is the renowned Johns Hopkins Hospital where you can seek expert medical consultation. The University of Maryland Medical Center is also in Baltimore.
At the Art of Loving Assisted Living, enhancing the happiness of the seniors of Baltimore, MD is a natural element. Every staff is committed to improving your health, giving you piece of mind, and socializing with you.
Senior living in Baltimore cannot be more enjoyable outside our group home setting as we have innovated amenities to make your stay exciting.
- Stay active and healthy in our all-season swimming pool and fitness center
- Enjoy a broad range of tantalizing meals three times daily
- Participate in club activities and a wide variety of games
- Live in stylish, home-like, maintenance-free apartments
- Stroll on the awesome green courtyard
- Get pampered at the on-site beauty and barber shop
- Sit at a fireplace with friends, family, or other seniors
As a resident of our senior care home, you will have each of your days will be full of joy. We would like to welcome you to a place where you can receive budget-friendly personalized services including continence care, bathing, dressing, make-up, skin, care, and toileting assistance.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.