Arbor Vista at Nantucket
13218 Nantucket Drive Sugar Land TX 77478
Home Sweet Home is a residential care home located in Sugar Land, TX, in Fort Bend County. Sugar Land is located just southwest of Houston and was originally founded as a sugar plantation, thus the name. It is the largest city in Fort Bend County. It is home to many man made lakes, and the Sugar Land Memorial Park Brazos River Corridor sits at the southwest corner of the city. Seniors living at Home Sweet Home will enjoy this small, friendly city, as will visiting family and friends.
Staff at Home Sweet Home are trained and available for 24 hour care. They can assist with the activities of daily living and are bilingual. At Home Sweet Home there is a high staff to senior ratio. Besides a professional and caring staff, amenities at this group home setting include:
- Quiet, suburban location
- Common areas with TV for socializing
- Micro community with just 8 beds
- Patio and green yard to enjoy
- Routine housekeeping and furnished linens
- Daily bed making and laundry
- Three nutritious meals daily and snacks
- Close to parks and library
Enjoy a smaller, home like environment at Home Sweet Home, and retain your independence with the help of the caring staff.
Pricing at Arbor Vista at Nantucket
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Arbor Vista at Nantucket
Community Details at Arbor Vista at Nantucket
Senior Housing Types Provided at Arbor Vista at Nantucket
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.