Angels Alert III
6526 Greenmount Drive Elkridge MD 21075
Angels Alert III is a top-notch residential care home serving the area of Elkridge, Maryland, in Howard County. The home is nestled in the heart of a wooded family neighborhood so residents feel both comfortable and safe. Nearby access to both highways and interstates make it easy to visit your family member on a regular basis.
The hard workers who run Angels Alert III spend their time working to maintain the independence of each resident, no matter how much care they need. A live-in caretaker is always on hand, 24 hours a day, so that emergencies are handled promptly and properly. On-going training ensures each team member is always kept up to date on the latest care requirements.
This senior care home offers exciting amenities like:
- A cozy and well-decorated group home setting that truly feels like home
- Individual care plans created for each resident, resulting in truly customized assistance
- Medical planning assistance like scheduling appointments and overseeing medication management
- Assistance with all the basic daily tasks, including bathing, preparing meals, cleaning the home, and more
- Plenty of engaging activities and opportunities for socializing, both with the staff and fellow residents
You'll feel relaxed and empowered at the same time while living at Angels Alert III because the home strives to allow as much self-determination as possible. With a focus on independence, this senior care home respects the dignity and intelligence of each resident for a comfortable living environment. Make the most of your best years with a little extra help.
Pricing at Angels Alert III
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Angels Alert III
Senior Housing Types Provided at Angels Alert III
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.