Angela's Residential Care
3141 Bray Lane Costa Mesa CA 92626
Angela's Residential Care in Costa Mesa, California is located in Orange County. It is the perfect place for seniors who need a little help with bathing, dressing, grooming and medication management, but who do not need twenty-four-hour supervision. This residential care home is just like any other home, a group home that has a beautifully furnished living room, a social room where seniors can watch TV, and spacious bedrooms.
The owner and the staff of Angela's Residential Care give individual attention to residents, provide continuous care and supervision. They monitor and look for changes in physical, emotional, mental and social behavior. They know that the residents in their care are important to their loved ones, and encourage family members and friends to visit and join the community at any time.
Amenities at Angela's Residential Care include:
- Warm and welcoming single rooms with a private bathroom.
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Nutritious breakfast, lunch and dinner, with the possibility of special diets if so ordered by a doctor.
- Transportation arranged upon request for doctor's appointment or dental visits.
- Assistance with taking medication, whether doctor prescribed or over the counter, unless prohibited by regulations or law.
- In case of illness or after surgery, the staff pampers the patient with a service tray in bed.
- Individual training program or arrangement to attend community resources.
Angela's Residential Care also offers free wireless internet service throughout the house and a patio and flower garden where residents can socialize or just enjoy the sunshine and the fresh air.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Not the right fit.
I researched this community on the county site before touring and they had lots of citations. [Removed] lives in actually lives in the home. Most of the staff is Russian and Ukranian which is fine but I felt...
A Wonderfull Place for your Loved One
My mother lived there for more than a year before she passed away. The home was always very, very clean. There were healthy, home-cooked meals three times a day, plus snacks. My mother, who was thin, gained...
1 male, 3 females. Angela ...
1 male, 3 females. Angela is professional and clean cut. She is businesslike...a bit coldish...but can't decide if that is because she is foreign and may not have a command of the language. Dinner was...See all 5 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.