Anamar Senior Care
10109 Gladbeck Ave Northridge CA 91324
Anamar Senior Care in Northridge, California
Anamar Senior Care is a safe loving place to be. Our facility is nestled in a quiet, friendly neighborhood in Northridge, California. The minute you walk through the door you will feel a sense of warmth and care. This is truly a home. Our caregiving staff has over 50 plus years of experience combined and are dedicated to assisting with daily needs while maintaining the dignity and highest level of independence for our residents. We get to know each resident and their needs while providing a family atmosphere. Resident’s Families are always welcome to visit or stay for a meal. We have fun, engaging activities and frequently you will see us dancing and/or singing with the residents. Joining around the kitchen table always feels like family.
Owners/Administrators Jana Ostrovsky and Marilyn Snyder are dedicated to each resident and their family. Along with excellent care, the importance of giving each senior a sense of purpose and value is our mission. Together our professional experience includes clinical social work, medical patient advocacy, non- profit, special education as well as personal experiences with the elderly. We are service oriented and committed to facilitating a home environment that seniors will feel they belong in and thrive.
We are a residential care facility licensed for 6 Residents. While having a warm comfortable home environment, we provide the additional amenities:
- Awake night staff – Our awake night staff tends to our Residents nighttime needs
- Personal care- We get to know our Residents personally, their likes and dislikes, so we are able to anticipate and respond to their individual needs
- Experienced Caregivers – Our staff has over 50 years combined experience
- Private and Semi-Private Rooms available
- PHARMACY SERVICES including delivery
- MEDICATION MANAGEMENT— providing accurate, and consistent medication assistance to ensure safety and health
- Housekeeping - We keep everything nice and tidy so you don’t have to
- Laundry - Daily upkeep of clothing, bedding and individual laundry
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers - Mobile shower chairs available
- Bathing/Grooming and Eating Assistance – for those who need a little extra help
- Incontinence care and supplies – we take care of it so you don’t have to
- Our Rooms are beautifully decorated or bring in your own décor to create a more familiar atmosphere
- Personalized Meal Planning – We meet your dietary needs and restrictions by creating a personal meal plan that is satisfying and delicious
- On site hair dresser available by appointment
- Social Activities -Singing, Reminiscing, Movies, Baking, Cards and Games
- Fun and Creative activities - Crafts, Painting, Paper Mache, Macramé, no sew blankets…
- Emphasis on health and wellness
- Stretching, Walking and Mild Exercises 3-5 times a week or as needed
- Spacious Patio and BBQ –We often enjoy lunch or dinner on the patio or spend time enjoying the outdoors, magnolia trees and garden
- Raised Planter - Fruits and vegetable garden for those that like to garden
- Flower Garden growing seasonal flowers such as sunflowers, gladiola, birds of paradise, and daisies
- Wheelchair accessible floor plan
- Computer Station and Wi-Fi
- Convenient Location and near Northridge Park
- Newly designed for your comfort (Home built in 1969)
- MALE and FEMALE RESIDENTS Accepted
Pricing at Anamar Senior Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Anamar Senior Care
Community Details at Anamar Senior Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at Anamar Senior Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.