1910 NW Kings Blvd Corvallis OR 97330
Amicare is a senior care home in the welcoming city of Corvallis, Oregon. Our inclusive community is located on a quiet residential street near the Kings Circle Shopping Center, Dixon Creek and a number of churches. As the county seat of Benton County and home to Oregon State University, Corvallis offers seniors the ideal mix of big-city amenities and small-town charm, making this the perfect place to settle down.
Amicare is dedicated to providing seniors with a safe, comfortable group home setting where mature, caring staff are on hand around the clock. We are committed to helping our residents enjoy an exceptional quality of life by ensuring appropriate supports and services are always available.
Amicare offers a wide range of amenities and services designed to promote health, wellness and happiness among our residents, including:
- Three homemade meals served daily, including vegetarian and kosher options
- Indoor and outdoor common areas
- Wheelchair accessible toilets and showers
- Residents may have a cat (upon approval)
- Medication reminders
- Daily on-site activities
- Regular escorted community outings
We are proud to provide seniors with a warm, inviting group home setting here at Amicare, and we invite you to contact us for more information about our senior care home in Corvallis, Oregon.
Pricing at Amicare
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Amicare
Senior Housing Types Provided at Amicare
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.