Amazing Care Home
14449 W. Boca Raton Surprise AZ 85379
Amazing Care Home is a senior care home located in the quiet town of Surprise, Arizona in Pima County. Our charming community is steeped in the beauty of Arizona's countryside and if you enjoy sunny and friendly places, you'll be glad to be part of our community. Surprise is also an amazing place for visiting friends and family members.
Amazing Care Home is dedicated to ensuring that seniors get the best possible care no matter the time of day. We provide seniors with a clean, secure and comfortable environment in a group home setting. This ensures that we are able to meet all their physical and medical needs. Our skilled and caring medical professionals are experienced in a variety of modalities and their main aim is to offer assistance while still respecting the senior's independence and dignity.
Our community is highly active and we encourage seniors to occasionally participate in activities around the home. We also have a variety of amenities like:
- Pet friendly
- Religious services for many denominations
- Swimming pool with stay-fit classes
- On-site beautician and barber shop
- Library with a vast book selection
- Quiet and peaceful courtyard
- Comfortable sitting area with a fireplace to visit with old and new friends alike
- Several dining options with both restaurant style dining and a private dining room for families
We are honored to be a part of this amazing and warm community and we welcome you to come and join us to experience freedom, fun and independence at Amazing Care Home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.