Allerton House at Hingham
15 Condito Road Hingham MA 02043
Pricing at Allerton House at Hingham
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Allerton House at Hingham
Great location, peaceful lsetting, walking distance from my home, close to town offerings and transportation to Boston. Well-designed U-shaped studio, where bed did not take center stage! Plenty of storage,...
- Great Facility... Personal Care Services Need Clarification
My mother-in-law wanted to stay on the South Shore of Massachusetts as she has lived in that area all her life.Allerton House was the most impressive and the most reasonable facility in the area.The move in...
- They have been good. We have not had any issues.
They have been good. We have not had any issues.
- See all 8 community reviews
Community Details at Allerton House at Hingham
Senior Housing Types Provided at Allerton House at Hingham
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.