12742 Northeast 132 Place Kirkland WA 98034
Allen Homecare is a residential care home located in beautiful Kirkland, WA. Situated along the shores of Lake Washington, it is home to a multitude of quaint beaches and lovely waterfront parks. The hub of town is Park Lane with its often changing display of outdoor sculptures sure to amaze visitors of all ages. If you enjoy wildlife, Juanita Bay Park is a must visit. Relax with a book, and it won't be long before you discover why this park is a favorite of local birdwatchers. You'll be sure to see a new bird you haven't set your sights on before.
Our home at Allen Homecare is designed to encourage communal living in a group home setting. We understand the importance of independent living while still providing the care and assistance to make you feel comfortable. Kirkland is a warm and welcoming community, and here at Allen Homecare we embody that same spirit with our residents. Our staff are available, at your convenience, to make sure that all of your needs are met.
At Allen Homecare, we're thrilled to provide you with the following:
- Charming and inclusive outdoor common areas to enjoy a cup of tea or a great chat
- Warm and welcoming indoor common areas
- Full meal plan services
- Complimentary transportation for appointments or activities
- Selection of on-site and off-site activities to enjoy with your neighbors
Join us at Allen Homecare, here in the jewel of the Pacific Northwest, Kirkland WA, where your independent and care-free life await you.
Pricing at Allen Homecare
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Allen Homecare
Senior Housing Types Provided at Allen Homecare
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.