Afable Home Care
4129 Singing Tree Way Antelope CA 95843
Afable Home care is located in Antelope, CA as a part of Sacramento County. This residential care home has the benefit of being located within driving distance of Los Angeles. The area is gorgeous and quiet and enjoys warm temperatures all year long. It is a great place to live and an enticing place for family and friends to come visit.
The employees at Afable Home Care have all of the right experience to give the best care to everyone who lives there. They provide the extra help the seniors need, but they do so in a loving manner that makes each individual feel more like a family member. The dedication and commitment the staff shows is obvious and transfers over to the seniors who get safety and comfort on a daily basis.
Our community enjoys lots of amenities, some of which include:
- Regular activities and games
- Transportation for shopping
- On-site salons for grooming
- Restaurant-style dining with community tables
- TV and movie viewing rooms for group enjoyment
- Beautiful outdoor walking paths
Afable Home care is a group home setting that feels just as good as home. Seniors keep their freedom while receiving the added help they need. In addition, they remain as social and active as they'd like.
Pricing at Afable Home Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Afable Home Care
Community Details at Afable Home Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at Afable Home Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.