Aegis of Redmond
7480 West Lake Sammamish Parkway Northeast Redmond WA 98052
Nestled along the Sammamish River and Burk-Gilman Trail, Aegis of Redmond is a senior living retirement community. We are conveniently located just blocks from the Redmond Senior Center, King County Library, Redmond Town Center, Redmond City Hall and the Redmond Transit Center for Metro and Sound Transit.
Aegis of Redmond offers the following services: Assisted Living, Memory Care, Short-term and Vacation Stays, Post-hospital and Respite Stays, Day Stays, and Hospice Care. We provide 24-hour care staff, engaging activities, homemade meals daily, weekly laundry service, daily housekeeping, and 7-day per week nurse coverage by an RN and LPN. For staff, we emphasize specialized training in aging sensitivity, 5 Star Service, mental health, dementia, first aid, CPR and more.
* Assisted Living: Our Assisted Living services offer all the choice and dignity of independent living, with a framework of support for any of the activities of daily living, such as medication management and assistance with dressing or bathing.
* Memory Care, Life's Neighborhood: Our nationally recognized memory care program, Life's Neighborhood, was developed to create highly individualized, familiar environments that minimize stress and increase enjoyment for people living with Alzheimer's and other dementia. We feature a more intimate environment that lessens confusion and encourages comforting reminiscences.
* Short-term and Vacation Stays: Whether a vacation for the resident or you the caregiver, Short-term and Vacation Stays provide assistance with the activities of daily living (such as medication management and assistance with dressing or bathing), as well as engaging activities, homemade meals, daily housekeeping, and weekly laundry.
Pricing at Aegis of Redmond
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Aegis of Redmond
Senior Housing Types Provided at Aegis of Redmond
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.