Aegis of Las Vegas
9100 W Desert Inn Road Las Vegas NV 89117
Aegis of Las Vegas is a well-appointed assisted living community in Las Vegas, Clark County, Nevada. Our beautiful community is located in The Lakes, a peaceful, established residential neighborhood near Lake Sahara and the Desert Breeze Park. Las Vegas is a modern, exciting city, making this the ideal place to settle down and be pampered.
Aegis of Las Vegas specializes in providing seniors with Alzheimer's and dementia exceptional care in our warm, welcoming and compassionate community. Our team of dedicated, mature staff members are available around the clock to keep our residents comfortable and secure, while our structured programs are specifically designed to reduce stress and anxiety among seniors with memory care needs.
Our innovative, progressive community offers a wide range of amenities and services designed to enhance the quality of life of all our residents through social interaction, physical activity and wellness programs. Our amenities include:
- Three freshly-prepared meals served daily in our communal dining room
- Private studio apartments equipped with an emergency call system
- Safe and secure outdoor courtyards, walking paths and flower gardens monitored by on-site staff
- Comfortable common rooms for relaxing and enjoying visits with family and friends
- Our innovative, comfortable memory care program is filled with familiar decor and items to create a warm, nurturing environment
We are proud of our compassionate, caring community, and we invite you to our memory care programs here at Aegis of Las Vegas.
Pricing at Aegis of Las Vegas
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Aegis of Las Vegas
Senior Housing Types Provided at Aegis of Las Vegas
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.