10420 SW 26th Terrace Miami FL 33165
Adiuvo 3, located in Miami, FL, is a residential care home that serves Miami-Dade County. Located in a quiet, suburban area, it's conveniently located near bus routes that span the region. With Tamiami Park just a short stroll away, residents can enjoy a leisurely stroll and a variety of outdoor activities. Just neighboring Florida International University and the Ronald Reagan Turnpike, it's a bustling area with ample access to shopping, dining, and entertainment.
The staff at Adiuvo 3 are one of a kind, with each employee dedicating themselves endlessly to the comfort and leisure of clients. Clients can expect the highest level of professionalism and training from every staff member, as only the most qualified applicants are hired. Staff members specialize in treating dementia and are fully qualified to tend to the individual needs of each resident.
At Adiuvo 3, residents can enjoy:
- Convenient shuttle services to shopping and dining
- Organized activities in a group home setting
- Expert medical personnel equipped to treat a range of conditions, including late stages of dementia
- Cooking and custodial services
- Private accommodations that feel like home
- 24-hour on-call medical assistance
The staff at Adiuvo 3 are dedicated to ensuring each resident experiences the highest quality of living and independence possible. With all of the cooking and chores taken care of, residents can spend their days pursuing hobbies, social activities, and exploring the great outdoors. Adiuvo 3 prides itself in providing a standard of living that ensure unparalleled levels of freedom for clients, while ensuring their needs are fully met in the process.
Adiuvo 3 Pricing
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Adiuvo 3 Community Details
Housing Types Provided at Adiuvo 3
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.