Dios Da El Mana Corp
9980 Southwest 1st Street Miami FL 33174
Dios Da El Mana Corp is a senior care home residence located in Miami FL Miami-Dade County. The highly vibrant city of Miami is well known for its world class hospitality, the great weather not to mention the great beaches. It's particularly ideal for the residence because of the ease of accessibility that it offers and the bountiful accommodation in form of three and five star hotels.
With a highly dedicated staff, the residents are able to enjoy 24 hour services and personalized care that they can rely on. The staff is equally highly trained as they are dedicated allowing them to address a wide variety of needs that the seniors might have. They are well versed in regards to interpersonal skills that allow them to not only to offer services but also create friendship with the seniors. As a result, a warmer and more cordial environment that is more conducive for the seniors is created.
To make the seniors more comfortable, the residence has adopted a group home setting and a micro community that allows for better and more personalized care. To improve further the services offered, there are varieties of amenities offered at the residence that include;
- Meals are provided including vegetarian
- Activities are available inside and outside the residence
- 24 hour services with regular checks on the residents
- Resident parking is available
- Close to parks like the Westbrook park
- Devotional services offsite at nearby churches
- Outdoor and indoor common areas
With the staff and amenities that the residence has to offer, seniors under our care are guaranteed comfort, relaxation and independence.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.