Adelya Senior Home
16912 Saga Dr Yorba Linda CA 92886
Yorba Linda Residential Manor is a senior care home located in the scenic city of Yorba Linda, CA and in northeastern Orange County. Yorba Linda is a suburban city with just a short drive to the larger cities of downtown Santa Ana and Southeast downtown Los Angeles. The entire city backs up to the Chino Hills State Park; a large park offering many pathways for hiking and relaxing. The group home setting itself is local to many of its own lush green parks, including the Yorba Regional Park. The abundance of beautiful, green parks and the short drive to larger cities makes Yorba Linda the perfect place to call home.
Yorba Linda Residential Manor makes it a goal to enhance our residents life and to ensure their safety. Our staff are fully qualified and are specially trained in dementia care. A hospital is local to the community, in the event of an emergency or any medical concerns.
Yorba Linda Residential Manor also is excited to offer the following amenities:
- Indoor and outdoor common areas available, with regularly planned activities
- Beautician available on-site
- Devotional services available on-site
- Meals provided daily, including vegetarian option
- Complimentary transportation available to personal and medical appointments
Yorba Linda Residential Manor understands the difficult decision to choose a new home when additional assistance is needed. We would like to offer you with peace of mind, comfort and compassion that will hopefully make that decision a little easier.
Pricing at Adelya Senior Home
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Adelya Senior Home
Community Details at Adelya Senior Home
Senior Housing Types Provided at Adelya Senior Home
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.