Absolute Care ALF
3621 NW 90th Terr Sunrise FL 33351
Absolute Care Assisted Living at Welleby is a residential care home in dazzling Sunrise, Florida, in Broward county. Our harmonious community is situated in a cozy and safe neighborhood in the heart of South Florida. Sunrise offers families a city rich with eclectic attractions such as enjoying world-class shopping, entertainment and numerous restaurants to choose from to fit every taste.
Absolute Care Assisted Living at Welleby is family owned and operated and we take pride in offering quality service in a pleasurable home-like atmosphere. Medical professionals are on-site 24 hours a day to ensure the comfort of our residents in an enjoyable group home setting. Our devoted caregivers are specially trained to make sure the medical and physical needs of your loved one is met with dignity and grace. We are committed to providing a supportive, congenial environment that encourages the independence of seniors through the promotion of a healthy, mind, body and spirit. We offer an assortment of activities and amenities that encourage the independence of our residents. Some of these amenities include:
- Peaceful and quiet location
- Comfortable sitting areas outdoors with a covered patio
- Cozy sitting areas indoors for enjoying entertainment or visiting with friends and family
- Hair and nail services available upon request
- Various dining options to choose from
- Numerous games, crafts, birthday and holiday celebrations to enjoy
We are proud of our community and endeavor to offer our residents an enriching environment in a peaceful and comfortable home away from home. We hope you'll join us.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.