Above & Beyond Inc.
514 N 22nd St Allentown PA 18104
- A safe and secure atmosphere
- All CPR certified employees
- Full sprinkler systems
- Monthly fire drills
- Proper ventilation and lighting
- Pull Bell System in every bathroom
- Department of Public Welfare — licensed
- Certified in Personal Care home — licensed
- Handicapped accessibility
- Short term, temporary care.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Above & Beyond Inc. Reviews
- Care for mom
I like the care at this community. I find the staff to be very helpful and caring and offer a lot of attention. The community is clean, but they could work on a few small things in the rooms. The activities...
- Mom could not be happier
This Place Is great! It feels so much like home and everyone is so involved with my moms care.
- needs an environment where there are more intellectual activities
Overall things are good at Above & Beyond. My brother is kind of a special case since he is only 60. He needs an environment where there are more intellectual activities and things to stimulate him. At...See all 7 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.