Abilene Place North
1100 North Vine Street Abilene KS 67410
We offer a wide range of services and amenities that include:
- A choice of apartment layouts and floor plans
- On-site library with an abundance of books in regular and large print and books on tape
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Life-enriching activities and outings
- Pet-friendly senior living
At Abilene Place North, our goal is to provide high quality care services that encourage independence and celebrate individuality. We are committed to doing what it takes to bring comfort and peace of mind to our residents by making our community intimate, cozy and home-like. Our staff is compassionate and knowledgeable and desires to create lasting relationships with residents.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I am a current Resident, and it is a very good place, my second family and my home.
A Good Place to Retire
My sister is a resident in the assisted living facility in Abilene. We appreciate the care and attention they give to her. She is very happy and comfortable living there and loves being there. Having her happy...
MY LOVED ONE REALLY LIKES ALL THE ACTIVITIES, FOOD AND FRIENDLY STAFF.See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.