A Victorian's Place
1003 Westlake Dr Desoto TX 75115
A Victorian's Place
Located in Desoto, Texas, A Victorian's Place is a residential care home dedicated to serving seniors in Dallas County and surrounding areas. Desoto, a suburb of Dallas, was named in honor of Thomas Hernando DeSoto Stewart, a doctor within the community. Named an 'All-American City' in 2006 by the National Civic League, Desoto is the perfect place to experience city life. If you crave adventure, then a Victorian's Place is the place for you.
Definitely not your average group home setting, let the warm and friendly staff with A Victorian's Place show you how easy it is to enjoy a happy, healthy, and active lifestyle, worry-free. Whether you need a helping hand, or a welcomed companion, someone will always be there to answer your call, day or night.
Services Available with A Victorian's Place:
- Daily bathing, grooming, and dressing assistance
- Traveling barber or hair dresser services
- Meal planning and preparation, with special dietary considerations
- Music therapy
- Pet Therapy
- Transportation and companionship to and from personal appointments, including shopping and other activities
Choosing to reside with A Victorian's Place means you are ready to be treated with the kindness, dignity, and respect you rightfully deserve. A warm and friendly staff is standing by, ready to assist you through every step of your daily life. Never once will you lose your strong feeling of independence, and you will always be surrounded with all the comforts of home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A Victorian's Place Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.