A New Horizon Care Home
8889 Harvest Hill Way Elk Grove CA 95624
A New Horizon Care Home is a senior care home located in the large city of Elk Grove, CA and in Sacramento County. Elk Grove is just south of the state capital of California; Sacramento. It is close to the Yolo Bypass Wildlife Area, offering much to do in terms of outdoor activities. The group home setting is within walking distance to the beautiful Stephenson Family Park and the Franklin Creek runs throughout the entire city. The beautiful scenery and close proximity to the large capital city makes Elk Grove a great place to call home.
A New Horizon Care Home is committed to the safety and the care of its residents. The family style home-like atmosphere of the small community enables our 24/7 caregivers to provide personalized assistance. Our registered nurse is on-call, in the event of an emergency.
In addition to the wonderful location and the close-knit caring staff members, A New Horizon Care Home offers the following amenities, ensuring you get that home-like feel:
- Daily planned activities, encouraging interaction and socialization
- Both indoor and outdoor common areas, for further entertaining and socializing
- Transportation available to local attractions and dining
- Three nutritious home-cooked meals prepared daily
A New Horizon Care Home would like to invite you to your new home, offering you with independence, care and interaction.
Pricing at A New Horizon Care Home
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at A New Horizon Care Home
Senior Housing Types Provided at A New Horizon Care Home
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.