8708 Seckel Court Elk Grove CA 95624
Located in the lovely community of Elk Grove situated in Sacramento County, CA, The Tahoe is a senior care home designed with comfort, safety, and quality of life in mind. Elk Grove is a medium-sized city just south of the California state capital of Sacramento, and features a pleasant Mediterranean climate, abundant natural beauty, and ample opportunities for outdoor recreation, cultural and arts experiences, and community engagement.
Each member of the staff at The Tahoe was carefully screened and handpicked before being hired to ensure that our residents receive the best possible care. We cultivate a warm, homelike atmosphere in our group home setting and provide residents with services designed to allow them to relax and enjoy life. We offer:
- Clean, comfortable accommodations
- A professional staff on duty 24-hours per day each day of the year
- Professionally prepared meals three times per day, drinks, and snacks
- Linens, laundry services, and general housekeeping
- Transportation to social activities and doctors' appointments
Our residents and their families frequently express how much they appreciate our dedication to creating a homelike environment where each person feels cared for and valued. For more information about our residential care home, please feel free to call us and schedule a visit at your convenience.
Pricing at The Tahoe
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Tahoe
Community Details at The Tahoe
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Tahoe
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.