A Casa Mango
6800 Mango Ave S. Saint Petersburg FL 33707
A Casa Mango is a senior care home located in St. Petersburg, Florida in Pinellas County. Our community is located near Sunset Park, Caldwell Park and Stetson University Park. Palms of Pasadena Hospital is the nearest hospital we visit in case our seniors need any medical assistance anytime. The weather conditions are friendly so seniors enjoy their stay with us.
Our community is committed to offering assisted living and respite care depending on our residents' individual needs. We provide excellent living conditions that include group home setting apartments that are always clean, spacious and safe. Our team of caring professionals is committed to service provision 24/7 each day of the week. Additionally, the professionals are trained to handle different situations as they arise. Our seniors' comfort and happiness is our primary concern, and it fulfills and motivates us to do better all the time.
Here in A Casa Mango, we encourage residents to socialize with each other. This ensures that they live in a friendly environment. We also offer amenities like:
- A TV/Media room for seniors to relax and enjoy their free time
- A designated family visiting area
- Various dining options that include three meals a day, snacks and low sugar or low sodium meals
- Emergency in-room call systems and door alarms
- Planned social and recreational activities tailored to seniors specific abilities
- A peaceful courtyard
- Medication management
- Safe wandering areas and an environment that is easy to navigate
Our seniors are always free, relaxed and independent. We are sure you will love our community as soon as you honor us with your visit.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.