A-1 Elderly Care
103 McLaren Court Roseville CA 95661
A-1 Elderly Care is a senior care home located in the lush Roseville, Northern California, CA, Sacramento County. This care center is located in a hot-summer Mediterranean climate ideal for individuals looking to retire in comfortable cool, wet winters, and dry, hot summers.
A-1 Elderly Care believes that good help and advice goes a long way to alleviate challenges and worries that senior citizens face. The dedicated staff and members of the group home setting are always anxious to welcome a new member into their safe, homely, and spacious home environment. Whether you need home health care, elderly services, or assisted living communities, A- 1 Elderly care ensures that the difficult decision to get quality assistance is a successful transition.
We take pride on our vibrant community of friendly professional caregivers and residents, to enjoy, among others:
- Many recreational facilities to choose from spread over Roseville, Sacramento, and Bay Area.
- Convenient transportation and doctor appointment communities
- Wide access visitors including during mealtimes.
- Dressing, grooming, personal care, and bathing services
- Extensive exercise and social activities assistance as well as light housekeeping and pre-dispense medication
A-1 Elderly Care boasts of a number of great senior care locations, offering varying levels of services. In all A-1 Elderly Care locations, companionship, meals, health care, and wellness services are offered by trained professionals and with appropriate levels of assistance. Whether you need assistance or have already chosen your A1 Elderly Care center, our experienced Caregivers are always ready to answer your questions.
Pricing at A-1 Elderly Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at A-1 Elderly Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at A-1 Elderly Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.