123 Home Care - Encino
16501 Ventura Blvd suite 400 Encino CA 91436
- Personal Care & Assistance: Bathing/Shower Assistance, Personal Hygiene/Grooming, dressing, incontinence care, ambulation/mobility, morning and evening routines
- Light Housekeeping & Domestic Duties
- Meal Preparation & Diet Planning
- Medication Management: Hand-over-hand Technique, Medication Reminders, Supervision
- Transportation & Errands: Groceries, Social Events, Dr.'s Appointments, etc.
- Companionship & Recreation: Conversation, Socialization, Entertainment
- Transitional Care: Reacclimiating to home following hospital/SNF stay; assistance in transitioning to Assisted Living Facility/SNF
- 1-1 Supervision and 'Sitter Shifts'
In addition to many other industry-leading approaches, all of our rigorously screened Qualified Caregivers are W-2 employees, bonded, insured and covered for workers' compensation
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
New to home care.
This is our first time using home care. 123 Home Care staff has been great. They were very responsive and arranged on short notice to get the required caregivers to my parents house when my dad returned from...
Good Help From This Agency
I was able to get help for my mom for a few hours. During that time I gave a list to Arel to do basic things like bathe and wash hair for my mom. If she had time left I asked her to do light cleaning for my...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.