211 York Rd Dundas ON L9H1M9
Yorkville Residence is an assisted living community located in the scenic town of Dundas, ON. Our inviting community is nestled in a quiet residential neighbourhood surrounded by the world-famous natural beauty of the Niagara Escarpment. Dundas is a friendly, quaint place to live, making it the ideal town for anyone who appreciates a slower pace of life.
Yorkville Residence is a small, 17-bed community dedicated to providing seniors with a warm, safe and comfortable home where they are cared for and respected as individuals. Our community is proud to be a member in good standing with the Ontario Retirement Communities Association. Professional, mature staff are on-site 24 hours a day to ensure each of our residents feel secure and supported.
We encourage each one of our residents to pursue their hobbies, make new friends and enjoy a healthy, active senior lifestyle. Our services and amenities include:
- Three home cooked meals daily, with menu choices customized to meet individual tastes
- Recreation programming, including on-site arts and crafts, games nights and movies
- Spacious private accommodations include 4-piece en-suite bathrooms, kitchenettes and large living rooms
- Common areas for socializing, including a fireplace lounge and TV room
- Each room is equipped with an emergency call bell
We are proud of our assisted living community, and we invite you to our wonderful Yorkville Residence.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.