5515 Oakway Rd Orlando FL 32808
Yolene's AFCH is a senior care home in Orlando, FL. Serving the Orange County region, the area is brimming with scenery and a hotspot for recreation. Located in a pristine and tranquil suburban community, they offer a retreat from city noise in a picturesque region. With Lake Orlando and Lake Apopka just a short drive away, residents can enjoy a vast array of waterfront activities.
At Yolene's the caring staff treat every resident as family, ensuring they receive customized care tailored to their specific needs and desires. Each employee undergoes ample supervised training to ensure they are equipped to provide compassionate and dedicated service to those who reside there.
Some of the many perks that Yolene's AFCH features include:
- 24-hour on-call state-of-the-art medical attention
- Indoor and outdoor common areas
- A comfortable group home setting with a variety of organized games and activities
- Gourmet food service that caters to a variety of dietary restrictions such as kosher, gluten free, allergy restrictions, and vegetarian
- Cost-effective transportation to neighboring sightseeing and shopping
- Full hot tubs on site
- Visiting podiatrist
All those who reside at Yolene's will enjoy optimal independence and freedom, enabling them to fully enjoy their retirement, while receiving professional and personalized care. With cozy private rooms, a group home setting, gourmet food, and an array of amenities, seniors can bask in relaxation in a socially oriented home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.