120 Woodview Dr Folsom CA 95630
Our staff are giving, loving and truly enjoy each resident and love to share in their daily lives. We assist with daily activities such as grooming, dressing or medication management, while encouraging independence and promoting dignity. Our personal care plans are crafted to meet individual needs and wishes, and updated frequently to meet changing conditions. Our staff are awake 24/7 to ensure our residents are safe and cared for.
In addition to a warm home environment, we offer services and amenities that include:
- Three nutritional, varied meals in our dining room, with dietary preferences such as kosher or vegetarian
- Pet-friendly, welcoming cats and dogs
- Beautician onsite
- Private baths with wheelchair-accessible showers
- Onsite activities to promote friendship, wellness and provide entertainment
- Indoor common areas where residents read, visit, play games or watch television
- Outdoor common areas for group activities, walking paths and shaded seating
- Groups outings
- Devotional services onsite and transportation to services in the community
At Woodview Home, our residents are safe, secure and carefree, surrounded by a loving, compassionate community that values independence and enjoys individuality.
Pricing at Woodview Home
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Woodview Home
Senior Housing Types Provided at Woodview Home
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.