1550 Herkimer Rd Utica NY 13502
Located in the heart of the Mohawk Valley, Willow Park is an assisted living community in Utica, New York. About 45 minutes east of Syracuse and about an hour and a half from Albany, Willow Park is the perfect place to call home, especially if you enjoy a picturesque landscape. If you happen to be traveling through Utica on a clear day, chances are good you will see the Adirondack Mountains in the distance.
Willow Park's friendly, dedicated staff is committed to being available to residents 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Whether you need help with the everyday things to help get you ready for your day, or you need help completing simple household tasks, no job is too big or too small for the helpful, friendly staff at Willow Park.
Amenities available at Willow Park include:
- Restaurant quality meals and snacks, prepared daily and right on site
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
- Pets Allowed
- Complimentary transportation to off site activities or personal appointments or trips
- Indoor and outdoor common social areas
- Religious services
Friendly, dedicated staff is standing by to ensure you feel the liberation of being independent, while enjoying all the amenities and comforts you are used to having in your own home. Willow Park promises you a happy, healthy, and worry-free lifestyle.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Willow Park Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.