Willow Brooke Point Senior Living CBRF
1800 Bluebell Ln Stevens Point WI 54481
Willow Brooke's warm and caring staff are proud to assist our residents with their needs, including daily tasks such as bathing and dressing, while respecting their independence and preserving dignity. Our staff nurses prepare customized care plans that meet individual needs and honor preferences. We understand that each resident has a life story that needs to be heard, and we are here to listen. Our activities director creates programs that promote wellness and social interaction, entertainment and community outings. Our continuum of care ensures our residents a permanent home with us even if needs change over time.
Our beautifully appointed community offers many amenities, including but not limited to:
- Private suites with wheelchair accessible showers and an emergency call system
- Small dogs are warmly welcomed
- Restaurant-style dining, home-cooked meals, with special diet considerations
- WiFi and cable in each apartment included
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Common areas that include fireplaces, TV lounges, arts and crafts centers, raised gardening beds, walking paths, and a patio garden
We encourage our ladies and gentlemen to experience an independent and active lifestyle, while we provide a safe and comfortable home where our seniors enjoy carefree days surrounded by a friendly community.
Pricing at Willow Brooke Point Senior Living CBRF
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Willow Brooke Point Senior Living CBRF
Senior Housing Types Provided at Willow Brooke Point Senior Living CBRF
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.