720 West End Ave. New York NY 10025
Williams Residence is one of New York's nicest independent living community for seniors. Our location in the heart of Manhattan near the Hudson River keeps residents close to family members living throughout the city. Manhattan is a part of New York County. Plenty of shopping opportunities and parks surround the building.
The staff at the Williams Residence carefully balances the independence of the residents and their need for occasional assistance to create a welcoming environment for anyone 50 or older. The apartments offer plenty of privacy for you and your spouse or roommate, but the common areas are continually staffed by helpful professionals in case of an emergency. A trained security team is always on hand so you can sleep well at night without concerns over safety.
Aside from the caring staff, residents and guests alike also enjoy useful amenities like:
- Annual deep-cleaning visits from the housekeepers to save you time and energy
- Weekly housecleaning to keep your apartment spotless
- 24 hour a day staffing so you can come and go as you please
- Two hot meals prepared per day, available in a cafeteria-style setting
- Movie nights
- One of the largest libraries found at any senior living facility in the city
- Laundry facilities
- A built-in beauty parlor
- Check cashing services and a notary
- A lush roof garden for relaxing with friends and family members
Our independent living community is both comfortable and affordable, so make the right choice and choose Williams Residence for independent living.
Williams Residence Pricing
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Williams Residence Reviews
- Convenient location. Very nice inside...
Convenient location. Very nice inside for an older bldg. No apt. One room.
- We didn't get a tour today, but we we...
We didn't get a tour today, but we were greeted at the door, spoke to Shirley at the front desk as well other residents who have been living there for at least 20 yrs. The place is well kept. We will return...
Williams Residence Community Details
Housing Types Provided at Williams Residence
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.