Wildwood Terrace Assisted Living
15318 Wildwood Glen Houston TX 77083
Wildwood Terrace Assisted Living is a secure residential care home in Houston, Texas, which is located across Montgomery, Harris and Fort Bend Counties. Houston is officially nicknamed 'Space City', and with its many cultural, business, science, media, fashion, technology and education hubs, it is also known as the most diverse city in the country. Houston is located on the Gulf Coast and offers beautiful landscapes that include forest, marshland, grassland and prairie. With so much to offer, Houston is an ideal place to live.
The professional team at Wildwood Terrace Assisted Living will ensure that all residents are personally attended to and cared for in a kind and thoughtful way, whilst allowing you to remain independent. Our staff members are available at any time of the day or night and will ensure that each resident's personal needs are met with understanding and respect. Additionally, we provide various activities so that our community remains happy and engaged, thus improving your way of life.
We have numerous amenities that you can take advantage of during your stay at Wildwood Terrace Assisted Living, such as:
- Comfortable, common living areas for visiting with family or chatting with fellow residents
- Healthy meals provided daily
- Clean, private rooms, sleeping a maximum of 6 people
- Outings and trips organized
- Social events and activities provided
- Relaxing outdoor space for the enjoyment of all residents
Join us at Wildwood Terrace Assisted Living for an independent lifestyle, where you will be happy and comfortable in a small, caring group home setting.
Pricing at Wildwood Terrace Assisted Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Wildwood Terrace Assisted Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Wildwood Terrace Assisted Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.