508 16th St. La Grande OR 97850
Pricing at Wildflower Lodge
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Wildflower Lodge
- Good care for a good price
My family had to find a place for our father-in-law quickly and Wildflower was so welcoming and just seemed like a good place to go. They seem to be real caring. When we first talked to the sales person for...
- I believe this community was a good choice for us!
My father in law is still settling into life at Wildflower. The staff are friendly and seem well trained. The community is nice and well maintained. They have a lot of activities available. He seems to like...
- Friendly Staff
My dad was only there a short time but the place was clean and staff friendly,
- See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Wildflower Lodge
Senior Housing Types Provided at Wildflower Lodge
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.