Whee Care II
2419 Ramblewood Dr District Heights MD 20747
Whee Care II is a senior care home that is situated in the stunning city of District Heights, MD in the beautiful county of Prince George's. Our community borders the magnificent Shenandoah River Outfitters that is incredible for rubbing, kayaking or rafting. We are also surrounded by Harpers Ferry Adventure Center, National Arboretum, and Washington Walks. Living and/or visiting District Heights is definitely a must for anyone into nature and adventure.
Whee Care II is totally dedicated to offering seniors the highest quality of life while at the same time striving to meet all the unique needs of each senior in a beautiful, clean and safe group home setting. Our community is committed to providing a serene, comfortable, and peaceful haven for our cherished national heroes. Caring and compassionate medical professionals are on call at all times to keep residents at ease and out of harm's way, regardless the time of night or day.
On top of meeting the physical and medical needs of seniors, our vibrant community encourages residents to be social. Here are some of the amenities that make it possible:
- A library with an immense book selection
- Religious services for different denominations
- A number of dining options with private and restaurant style dining options for friends and families
- An Olympic size with world-class stay-fit classes
- Pet friendly with countable restrictions
- A comfortable sitting area with an extensive fireplace to visit new and old friends alike
We utmostly invite you to our welcoming and warm atmosphere where the vibes of laughter are common. Come to Whee Care II and enjoy comfort, dignity, and total independence.
Pricing at Whee Care II
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Whee Care II
Community Details at Whee Care II
Senior Housing Types Provided at Whee Care II
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.