Walnut Home Care
4120 Walnut Ave Carmichael CA 95608
Family owned and operated for 40 years, and located in Carmichael, California, Walnut Home Care is a residential care home dedicated to serving seniors in Sacramento County. Nature enthusiasts and outdoor lovers will enjoy Walnut Home Care's close proximity to such sights as Carmichael Park, Jensen Botanical Gardens, the American River Bike Trail, and many others.
The warm and friendly staff with Walnut Home Care will prove to you every day that Walnut Home Care is not your typical group home setting. Whether you need 24 hour nursing care, or just a welcomed companion, Walnut Home Care's staff is available to residents, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Services Available with Walnut Home Care:
- Visiting nurses and therapists (including speech, and physical)
- Medication assistance and management
- Devotional services onsite
- Transportation and companionship to and from personal appointments, including shopping and social activities
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping and laundry service
Live a happy, healthy, and active lifestyle when you choose to reside with Walnut Home Care. Highly skilled and professional Walnut Home Care staff are committed to providing residents with all the comforts of home and making sure they never feel alone. You can rest assured knowing that when you reside with Walnut Home Care you will be treated with the kindness, respect, and dignity you rightfully deserve.
Pricing at Walnut Home Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Walnut Home Care
Community Details at Walnut Home Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at Walnut Home Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.