VMB Ultimate Care
344 E. 27th St National City CA 91950
VMB Ultimate Care
VMB Ultimate Care is a residential care home near the beautiful beaches of San Diego County, National City, CA. Located in the second oldest city of San Diego, our residential care home provides the opportunity for whale watching and cruise tours in the city's calm waters. The seniors might also play water games or ride in paddled boats as they sip red or white wine from the coastal farmlands of San Diego.
VMB Ultimate Care has the staff that treats the seniors as family members not just as someone to check on. While attending to the immediate needs of the seniors with dementia, Alzheimer's, memory loss, physical challenges, our specially trained caregivers are available 24/7 to give your one the best company imaginable.
We will answer to every emergency situation and ensure the seniors live an elegant lifestyle by providing services, such as:
- Apartment-style accommodation quite suitable for independent living
- Assistance with daily living activities including laundry, bathing, dressing, grooming, and personal hygiene
- Recreational, devotional, and educational activities
- Beauty and barber shop with manicure and pedicure services
- Three healthful meals together with snacks daily
- Medication management
- Pet-friendly rooms
- Library with a vast book selection
- Serene courtyard
Our pretty home group setting is meant to give the seniors of National City, CA excellent recovery care. We invite you to bring your loved one to our residential care home, and we will be the eyes and ears of your family daily.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Nice, but lack of activities
Though VMB is very clean and the staff is friendly, I was put off by the lack of activities. They offer little to none. This might work for some families, but this is not the best fit for my grandmother.
Clean, pleasant, quiet. Need to make ...
Clean, pleasant, quiet. Need to make sure it's a good match for mom.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.