Vista Grande Villa
2251 Springport Rd Jackson MI 49202
Pricing at Vista Grande Villa
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Vista Grande Villa
- Think about it
My parent was in Trellis Gardens for two and a half years. They couldn't even take a urine sample correctly and because of it she died from sepsis. The caregivers were supportive and nice but overworked...
- Trellis Gardens at Vista Grande Villa, the perfect place for your loved one with Alzheimer's
Trellis Gardens, the memory care facility at Vista Grande Villa (VGV), was the perfect choice for our mother who suffers from late onset Alzheimer's. Each resident has their own room and we were able to...
- Awesome rehabilitation services
The rehabilitation staff is amazing! The nursing staff is also wonderful. Food is good. Only complaint I have is none.great place for rehabilitation. The apartment side are to pricey for us.See all 7 community reviews
Community Details at Vista Grande Villa
Senior Housing Types Provided at Vista Grande Villa
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.