12245 Califa Street Valley Village CA 91607
Village Care is a senior residential care home that is located in the small neighborhood of Valley Village, CA and in Los Angeles county. Valley Village is actually a small neighborhood that is a part of Los Angeles City and is situated in the San Fernando Valley. It is home to North Hollywood Park and is local to the Lakeside Golf Club. The group home setting is within walking distance to the lush, green parks and many shopping and dining options. The suburb location in the large city makes Valley Village a wonderful place to live.
Village Care values the level of care and the safety of its residents. Our qualified caregivers are available all hours of the day. Our community offers secure parking for its residents and their visitors. We have both a licensed nurse and a medical doctor who are available on-call, for any medical concerns.
In addition to the great location and the caring staff members, Village Care is proud to offer the following amenities to its residents:
- Meals provided daily
- Indoor and outdoor common areas available, great for entertaining and socializing
- Devotional services available on-site
- Barber and beautician available on-site
- Complimentary transportation to off-site dining, shopping and entertainment
Village Care understands the difficult decision it is to choose a new place to live when additional assistance is needed. We understand the desire to still hold onto your independence, and we can offer you with the necessary care, compassion and comfort that will allow you to do so.
Pricing at Village Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Village Care
- The most honest and caring
One day, my father had a stroke, and our lives started down a path of figuring out how to best care for him. After a few false starts with other facilities, I decided not to make another move without thoroughly...
- Nice but really expensive.
Nice but really expensive.
- Love this place, one of my choices
Love this place, one of my choices
- See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Village Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at Village Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.