Villa Care Home I
938 West Bunny Avenue Santa Maria CA 93458
Villa Care Home I is a senior care home that is located in the small city of Santa Maria, CA and in the central part of Santa Barbara county. Santa Maria is in the middle of the state, but is just a short drive to the Northern Pacific Ocean coastline and the beautiful Point Sal Beach State Park. The group home setting is within a short drive to the Santa Maria Country Club and the Santa Maria Shopping District. The convenient location makes the city a wonderful place to consider as your new home.
Villa Care Home I values the level of care and commitment of safety that its residents receive. The community is just a short drive to the Villa Maria Health care Center. On site, our staff are highly qualified and are available for assistance 24/7. The smaller than average community provides a more personalized, one on one service, for further security.
In addition to the great location and the safe community, Villa Care Home I offers the following amenities, encouraging socialization and interactions among its residents:
- Indoor and outdoor common areas available, great for entertaining
- Semi-private or private furnished rooms available
- Complimentary transportation to off-site dining, shopping and medical appointments
- On-site group activities planned, included the celebration of special events
Villa Care Home I is proud of everything it offers within the community. We would like to invite you to join us here for peace of mind, independence and comfort.
Pricing at Villa Care Home I
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Villa Care Home I
Community Details at Villa Care Home I
Senior Housing Types Provided at Villa Care Home I
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.