12541 SE Mill St Portland OR 97233
Veronica AFH is a residential care home located in Portland, OR in Multnomah County. The home is within close proximity of the Willamette Valley that features plenty of parks too. Seniors who love gardens and outdoor living will have a whale of a time in the surrounding areas.
Veronica AFH offers a fully licensed group home setting that provides high-quality care. All staff members are totally committed to offering seniors an independent way of living within apartment like residential homes. They offer medical assistance on an adhoc basis, only if and when needed. In addition, light housekeeping duties are taken care of as well as the preparing of delicious meals.
Furthermore, seniors can look forward to various activities that offer a welcome deviation from the normal daily routine, such as:
- Visiting the Portland Japanese Garden or Lan Su Chinese Garden to rejuvenate mind and spirit
- Interaction with fellow seniors at the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry
- Various cultural, contemporary and sporting activities and events
- Shopping at numerous convenience stores or visiting local beauty shops for a makeover
We are sure you will love your stay in Portland and the ability to live independently while having the assurance of being assisted when you need it most. There is simply no better way to enjoy a relaxing and tranquil environment than here in Portland, Oregon.
Pricing at Veronica's AFH
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Veronica's AFH
Community Details at Veronica's AFH
Senior Housing Types Provided at Veronica's AFH
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.