Velrose Assisted Living Facility
1064 Briarwood Boulevard Northeast Palm Bay FL 32905
Velrose Assisted Living Facility is a senior care home located in the thriving community of Palm Bay, Florida, in Brevard County. Our picturesque community is nestled in a peaceful neighborhood near Turkey Creek Sanctuary. Palm Bay is a family-friendly city boasting numerous attractions and events, such as Concerts in the Park and Movies in the Park. The local Veteran's Memorial Park is home to several entertainment options for every member of the family.
Velrose Assisted Living Facility strives to offer a home-away-from-home, with all love and affection our seniors so richly deserve. It is our mission to provide a healthy environment where our residents can continue to blossom and flourish in a comfortable and safe group home setting. We strive to adhere to the highest standards of love, care, hope and compassion. Our staff of highly trained caregivers are on-site around the clock to ensure your loved one's medical and physical needs are met and they are comfortable and safe. We offer a cozy retreat-like home environment filled with numerous activities and amenities to choose from. Some of our amenities include:
- State-of-the-art home on a beautifully landscaped property
- Spacious and cozy living room and TV room for enjoying entertainment or visiting with family and new friends
- Various dining options to choose from
- Comfortable sitting areas outside
- Nearby walkways to take a stroll
- Quiet and peaceful location
- Medication management services available as needed
Our community of Velrose Assisted Living Facility offers your loved one a tranquil home away from home and we invite you to join us.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.