1734 Campbell St Murray KY 42071
University Heights is an affordable senior housing located in a cozy and small town neighborhood in Murray, Calloway County, Kentucky. University Heights is located within walking distance to shopping centers and nearby Murray State University, offering the charm and attraction that comes with a college town. At University Heights, our loved ones maintain their independence and freedom while having the convenience and support that we can offer. All of our apartments are modern and spacious with many of them specially designed for full wheelchair access. University Heights accepts HUD subsidies and is covered under the Section 515 Program and Rural Development Rental Assistance Program to offer our residents affordable housing with subsidized rent for qualified applicants. Rent is varied based on income to help support low income individuals or families. Income restrictions may apply.
In addition to ample room and its convenient location, University Heights has competitive amenities to offer its residents, such as:
- Central air conditioning and heating with individual control
- Cable ready
- Carpeting and vinyl
- Campus playground
- Within walking distance to a variety of shops and restaurants
- On-site laundry facilities
- Ample parking always available
- One and two bedroom units are ready for you to tour
- Beautiful landscaping and recently renovated interiors in most units
We are proud of our community and invite you to come and visit us at University Heights today.
Pricing at University Heights
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at University Heights
Senior Housing Types Provided at University Heights
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.