Union Hill Country Estates
8720 208th Ave NE Redmond WA 98053
Union Hill Country Estates is a senior care home that is located in the affluent, suburban city of Redmond, WA and in King county. Redmond is just a few miles north of the larger city of Seattle and is located on the northern tip of Lake Sammamish. It is also home to Marymoor Park, which sits directly on the coastline of the lake. The group home setting itself is surrounded by many green parks, including: Bear Creek Park, Martin Park, and the large Evans Creek Natural Park. The abundance of green parks and the close proximity to Seattle makes Redmond an exciting place to live.
Union Hill County Estates values its residents safety and security in the community. We provide our residents with 24 hour assistance from our qualified staff members, including care givers who are specialized in Alzheimer's and Dementia care. A computerized system will alert staff of any wandering seniors or any emergencies within the home. Additionally, a licensed nurse and a medical doctor are available on-call.
In addition to the exciting location and the secure community, Union Hill Country Estates offers the following amenities:
- Complimentary transportation available to off-site activities
- Devotional services on-site
- Beautician on-site
- Regularly planned events, including movie and game nights, book club and church outings
- Fully wheelchair accessible showers
- Indoor and outdoor common areas available
Union Hill Country Estates is excited to welcome you to join us here for the comfort, care and peace of mind that you deserve in a home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.