TRISUN Assisted Living - Pavilion
211 Cedar Drive Portland TX 78374
Trisun Assisted Living PavilionTrisun Assisted Living Pavilion, located in beautiful Portland, Texas offers access to many outstanding restaurants and shops and has a small community feel. This suburb of Corpus Christi is tranquil and welcoming, making it the perfect place to retire. Local residents love spending time at the Senior Center, located only a short distance from our facility. Our residents participate in community dances, games nights, casino trips, and many other engaging and fun activities.
With a variety of attractive residential living options, Trisun Assisted Living - Pavilion is the perfect choice for active seniors who wish to maintain an independent lifestyle, yet desire moderate assistance. In our community living room and dining room areas of the property, you’ll find a piano, coffee bar, and much more.
More than that, you’ll find Trisun Assisted Living Pavilion offers the perfect blend of service, attention and support—so you can feel relaxed and worry-free!
Trisun Assisted Living - Pavilion offers an extensive array of amenities, including:
•Studio, one or two-bedroom apartments options equipped with kitchenettes
• Flexible monthly leases
• Around-the-clock care provided by resident caregivers
• Access to a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) 24/7 and a RN 8 hours per day
• Routine apartment checks by request
• Three nutritious meals served daily, plus snacks
• Daily housekeeping, laundry and linen services
• Basic cable television, Wi-Fi and utilities (excluding telephone) provided free of charge
• Beautiful public areas, including landscaped grounds and walking paths, areas for private parties and covered patios
• In-house prescription delivery as well as coordination of medical care
• Sunday church service as well as Bible study and daily social events
• Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, ambulating, and medications available through level of care packages
Pricing at TRISUN Assisted Living - Pavilion
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at TRISUN Assisted Living - Pavilion
Senior Housing Types Provided at TRISUN Assisted Living - Pavilion
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.