850 Grenola Drive Concord CA 94518
Pricing at Trinity Manor
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Trinity Manor
- EXCELLENT CARE HOME
My mom has been in Trinity Manor for about six weeks, and I have nothing but high praise for the care home. The home is spotless, attractive, and the caregivers are exceptional!
- Top notch Board & Care, stands out above the rest
Virginia's place stands out above the rest. Not only is it super clean, smells nice, modern, and appealing to the eye, but the staff are very caring, loving, and supportive of each resident's individual...
- This is a really beautiful home. Dini...
This is a really beautiful home. Dining area is large and comfortable, open kitchen. A lovely backyard. Rooms are clean and cheery. The Director is a wonderful woman and is very involved with the clients. Price...
- See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Trinity Manor
Senior Housing Types Provided at Trinity Manor
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.