701 Hollins Street Lynchburg VA 24504
Tinbridge Manor is a senior housing community set on six acres of picturesque land in Lynchburg, Campbell County , Virginia. We are located next to the Garland Hill Historic District and near to most of the historic sites Lynchburg has to offer. Our colonial plantation is an attraction unto itself, and we find that many family members and visitors try to stay as close as possible to Tinbridge Manor just so they can see the grounds for themselves.
The staff at Tinbridge Manor takes great pride in providing a level of compassionate care that matches the majestic look of our facility. We are very proud of the fact that our community is listed in the National Register of Historic Places, and we also work hard to maintain a clean and peaceful environment for all of our residents. We have an emergency maintenance staff that is available 24-hours a day, and our one and two-bedroom layouts offer plenty of living space.
To go along with the colonial look of our community and the finely-groomed grounds that our residents enjoy, we also offer amenities such as:
- A grilling area where residents and their guests can enjoy an outdoor picnic
- A picturesque reading garden that includes a peaceful fountain
- A game room that offers a large screen television and card tables
- A community room where the residents take time to mingle
At Tinbridge Manor, we take the charm of the colonial lifestyle and mix it in with contemporary conveniences. We invite you to visit our historic facility and see what everyone is talking about.
Housing Types Provided
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.