The York House
5325 Old York Road Philadelphia PA 19141
The Yorkhouse combines the conveniences and refinement of
hi-rise apartment living, with the style and amenities of a five-star
resort. From the gracious “living room” lounge to the grand
ballroom, residents enjoy extensive on-site amenities that create
a “village” of activities and services.
• 24 hour reception desk with video monitors
• Fitness center
• Lounge with Large Screen TV
• Crafts room
• Activities programs
• On-site laundry
• Beautifully landscaped grounds with gardens and close to Shevchenko Park
• Convenient to public transportation and shopping
• One block from Albert-Einstein Healthcare Network
• Off-street parking (optional)
• On-site pharmacy service
• On-site medical center
• Free weekly transportation to shopping
• Live entertainment
• Dining facility
• 2 Computer Centers with high speed internet
• Laundry and Housekeeping services available
• The Giving Tree Shoppe
• Cats allowed
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Highly Recommend This Community
My father is doing pretty well here at this retirement community. We are satisfied with all they have done for us. We did have some minor issues at first, but they have since corrected the issues. They do a...
I’d give the friendliness of the staff a ten out of five. Great place – great place for seniors! It’s clean, friendly. I went to the orientation with my loved one and the food was delicious. They Zumba class,...
This is a totally independe...
This is a totally independent community where neighbors look out for one another. This is not the best option for her.See all 7 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.