The Tower of Port Hope Retirement Residence
164 Peter Street Port Hope ON L1A1C6
We are the best value in the region!
All INCLUSIVE SERVICES
Our Residents enjoy the full benefit of the following services, at no extra cost:
• Private studio or one-bedroom apartment
• Monitoring presence and well-being, 24-7 nurse care team
• Medication administration and one weekly bath
• Three meals served in dining room;
• Housekeeping (includes vacuuming, dusting cleaning of bathroom, kitchenette, floors)
• Linen change and two personal loads of laundry weekly
• Room and tray service during illness
• Unlimited access to leisure and social-recreation activities
• Transportation for local shopping and activities as scheduled
• 24 hour security monitoring service and emergency response
• Full access to common amenity areas
• Therapeutic diets as prescribed by a physician available on consultation
• Access to optional services on a fee-for-service basis including hair salon, foot care specialist, physician and/or lab service as available
• Assistance with toileting and Hoyer lift option
• Access to in-house doctor
SPECIAL RATE – LIMITED TIME OFFER
We are the ONLY Retirement Home in the region to offer the full package, with NO extra costs.
Exceptional care in a cozy, beautiful setting!
Come for a tour today before we run out of suites!
Pricing at The Tower of Port Hope Retirement Residence
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at The Tower of Port Hope Retirement Residence
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Tower of Port Hope Retirement Residence
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.